Friday, January 16, 2015

Fan Fiction


Fan fiction

And there they were, finally face to face, Aria and Ezra, after all of the hurt and betrayal.  She could barely speak, after many attempts all she could manage to slip out was why? Why did he do this to her of all people and how she could betray not only her, but her friends and family.

“Why couldn’t you just stop!” Aria asked in desperation.

“I just couldn’t.” Ezra struggled to explain as he suddenly was overcome with emotion.

“Why, why did you do this to me, to my parents and my friends, you saw what it was doing to me and you just couldn’t stop?”

“You don’t understand Aria, I was trying to protect you.” Ezra pleading with Aria but you could see the pain and frustration in her eyes.

“So lying to me about who A really was, was supposed to protect me? Aria moved from the couch to the kitchen sink turned away from Ezra as she could barely stand the sight of him, she felt a great pain in her stomach and felt as though she was going to be sick.  Ezra  to her side.

“It’s so much more than that Aria that I can’t explain right now, you will all understand soon.  I’m on your side and I always was.”

“I don’t believe you! I never will again!” Wept Aria. Ezra grabs for Aria’s hand. Aria immediately breaks away.

“I don’t expect you to believe me right now.” Ezra hesitates, “I love you Aria and I’m going to fix this.”

“Then stop, stop doing this.” Aria begs.  

“Love you.”   Ezra leaves quickly before he begins to cry. He begins grabbing his head in frustration.  On his way to the elevator, his mind is flooded with thoughts.  The elevator doors open.  Standing there before him is Allison.  Before their eyes can even meet, he recognizes her.  There are no exchanged words. The elevator doors begin closing, Ezra quickly runs to stop the doors, but he is too late.  Just like that, shes gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment